The award-winning Traxxas Slash short-course race truck puts you in the drivers seat for intense fender-to-fender, high-flying off-road action. The full-scale short-course race trucks embody the spirit of Traxxas R/C with their extreme 900+ horsepower racing engines full-throttle, dirt-roosting power slides, giant suspension travel, and super cross-style big-air jumps. The Traxxas Slash brings all the action home so you can experience the high-speed head-to-head competition at the track or in your own backyard. The Slash was inspired by the TORC (the off-road Championship) pro 2WD class. The pro 2WD class specifies rear-wheel drive trucks purpose built to fly over jumps and rip full-throttle through the turns. The Traxxas Slash hangs it out for an all new way to challenge your driving skills. The 4-wheel independent suspension has been carefully tuned to replicate the pro 2 driving and handling experience as closely as possible. The scale appearing tires provide just the right amount of bite and thick, blinding clouds of dirt roost. The Traxxas Slash TRA58034-1-HWN 58034-1 comes fully-assembled and Ready-To-Race with the TQ radio system installed and adjusted, XL-5 power system, power Cell iD-equipped 7-cell NiHM battery, 4Amp fast charger, a painted and decaled body, pre-glued tires, and detailed instructions. Traxxas backs the Slash and all of our products with top-notch support that is second to none. A staff of skilled representatives is on-hand to answer your questions via phone, website, or e-mail. Unmatched parts support allows the Slash to be serviced with parts and support from thousands of hobby dealers worldwide. Your investment is also protected by the Traxxas Lifetime electronics warranty. Traxxas goes the extra mile to ensure that your R/C experience is easy and fun (and fast!).
- Available in race replica versions with officially licensed paint and graphics scale ProGraphix truck body
- Traxxas 4Amp DC Peak detecting fast charger; Traxxas power Cell NiMH battery with iDTM
- Titan 12-Turn 550 Modified motor; XL-5 waterproof electronic speed control; water-sealed receiver box and steering servo
- Metal gear Magnum 272 transmission; Revo-Spec Torque-Control slipper clutch; adjustable steel turnbuckles with captured rod ends
- The tires are mounted on satin-finish 2.2″ Slash wheels