The Teton packs adventure into a powerful 4×4 off-roader that’s quick and versatile for R/C fun anywhere. This tough rig checks in at 1/18 scale, yet it easily tackles rugged back-road terrain. The steep approach angle lets the grippe tires attack rocks and curbs. Smooth, long-travel oil-filled shocks keep the suspension motion in check over rocky terrain. Strength on the trail is assured with proven shaft drive, metal ring and pinions in the differentials, and smooth, long wearing ball bearings. The fully proportional electronic speed control and powerful motor deliver punchy acceleration and exciting speed. Teton’s all-weather electronics rule over the elements for driving through streams, mud, and snow. The long range 2.4GHz radio system is always in command. The LaTrax Teton is Powered by Traxxas; protected by world-class Traxxas support, 100% parts availability, and the LaTrax Lifetime Electronics Warranty. Teton includes a 2-amp peak detecting charger for quick, convenient, hassle-free charging. The charger uses a 12-Volt DC power outlet for charging on-the-go. The peak-detecting charger is optimized for charging Traxxas Power Cell NiMH battery packs. Just plug in the included high-capacity Power Cell battery (6-cell, 7.2-volt NiMH) for a perfect charge. Teton’s versatile 4-wheel drive off-road performance takes you places you might not expect. The simple and efficient shaft drive powers tall tires for increased ground clearance and aggressive traction. True 4-wheel independent suspension keeps the tires planted over all different types of terrain. Teton fits easily in a backpack. Whether hiking or driving, how far can Teton take you on your outdoor adventure? The 1/18 LaTrax Teton is fully assembled with a 2.4GHz radio system, painted and decaled body, and easy instructions. A LaTrax 7.2V rechargeable NiMH battery pack, charger, and 4 AA alkaline batteries are also included. Everything you need for fun is in the box.
- Four-wheel drive for superior all-terrain grip and fully independent suspension with oil-filled shocks for exceptional all-terrain handling
- Waterproof power system for all-weather driving excitement with powerful motor for aggressive acceleration and exciting speed
- Ready-To-Explore with included 6.0V NiMH battery pack, 2-amp, 12-volt DC charger, and glitch-free 2.4GHz Radio System
- Front and rear gear differentials with metal ring and pinion gears and efficient shaft drive
- Powered by Traxxas for award-winning performance and support