Forget everything you think you know about radio control. Nothing you have ever experienced will prepare you for the unrelenting speed, radical toughness, and brutal power of the Traxxas 8s X-Maxx. 50+mph top speed! 30+ volts of 8s LiPo power! 20 pounds of monster truck muscle! This is X-Maxx – the most powerful Ready-To-Race monster truck. X-Maxx plows over obstacles and muscles though extreme terrain that leaves lesser trucks stranded. Mammoth 8-inch tall tires, long-arm suspension, and huge ground clearance dwarf the surroundings for virtually unstoppable monster truck fun. At Traxxas, too much power is never enough! Our engineers fitted X-Maxx with the most powerful system ever installed in a Ready-To-Run vehicle. The new VXL-8s’s durability is matched only by the sheer ferocity of its 8s 30+ volt dual LiPo muscle. The speed-tuned 1200XL Big Block motor propels X-Maxx with brutal authority and exacting quickness that warps your senses. X-Maxx puts the power to the ground through tough all-steel drivetrain gears, the revolutionary Cush Drive system, and our strongest axles ever. The all-new Torque-Biasing Center Drive improves driveline durability and drives larger module ring and pinion gears on the toughest differentials we have ever produced. The fully-featured Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz radio system delivers superior speed, precision, and control. It is Traxxas Link enabled so you can add a module (part #6511, sold separately) and connect wirelessly to the Traxxas Link app using your smart phone. Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) works behind the scenes to help harness X-Maxx’s brutal power for maximum acceleration and ultimate control. Once you drive X-Maxx, the world of R/C will never be the same again. Find out for yourself why Traxxas is the fastest name in radio control!
- Extreme VXL-8s speed control takes up to 33.6 volts and powers monster 1200XL brushless motor for 50+mph speed
- Traxxas Stability Management for control over virtually any terrain and self-righting. (LiPo batteries sold separately)
- All metal gear drivetrain with strengthened axles, Cush Drive, and Torque Biasing Center Drive
- Monstrous size! 20 lbs, 30″ Long, 13.8″ High with 8″ tires to conquer any obstacle
- Clipless body mount, ESC and motor fans, modular chassis, integrated wheelie bar, and TQi 2.4GHz radio system