How long is Rapunzel’s hair! let your child stack these whimsical counting cubes to find out. These sturdy cardboard cubes are ready for hours of discovery play. With adorable designs on all sides, your child will have tons of fun discovering what each picture holds while stacking and nesting each block. The completed tower measures 3′ tall, but can be cleared away and stored in the largest 5.5″ square cube in less than a minute. Parents will love the learning value packed into this simple toy– each block teaches a color and a number, teaches number sequence, and helps with dexterity and small motor skills. Haba is a German Company with a long history of deep commitment to high-quality design, safety and social & environmental responsibility. This item is designed in Germany and made with strict care in China. Our employees regularly visit and inspect our partner suppliers and hold them to the highest quality standards and working conditions. Prior to market placement, the safety of the materials, the engineering process, the mechanical endurance testing and the actual use of our products are all tested and documented by independent, third party testing institutes.
- How long is Rapunzel’s hair! let your child stack these whimsical counting cubes to find out. These sturdy cardboard cubes are ready for hours of discovery play.
- With adorable designs on all sides, your child will have tons of fun discovering what each picture holds while stacking and nesting each block. The completed tower measures 2.5′ tall, but can be cleared away and stored in the largest 5.5″ square cube in less than a minute.
- Parents will love the learning value packed into this simple toy– each block teaches a color and a number, teaches number sequence, and helps with dexterity and small motor skills.
- For over 72 years Haba has been committed to creating innovative, quality toys that foster creativity and development in all ages. All Haba toys are Constructed with BPA and Phthalate free materials.
- Contains 10 nesting and stacking cardboard blocks with, number, color, and fairy tale illustrations. Largest cube measures 5.5″ on each side.
Stack the pieces to build jef the dog. Look at the characters climbing along the fireman’s ladder to save the tiny Mouse.
- The top of each block counts from 1 to 10 to help teach numbers. Stack them up and knock them over…..little ones will do this over and over!
- Stack up these nesting blocks to build Jef the dog. LOOK at the characters through the fire ladder – peek-a-boo!
- Made of sturdy cardboard and stacks within each other for easy storage. A lightweight building solution!
- Created in 1995 by two mothers in Belgium, the lilliputiens family continues to astonish with its color pallets, range of materials and its universally endearing characters
- Lilliputiens toys are both durable and safe. Each toy is tested by independent external labs and granted a certificate to prove it has satisfied all European and international quality standards.
This multi-use toy is both educational and engaging, and keeps children happily occupied for hours. They can stack the sturdy laminated blocks into a towering 3′ redwood tree, take a journey from forest floor to outer space, read a nature poem by Robert Lieber, count 1 to 10 forest friends, discover forest flora and fauna, and learn about the world’s tallest tree. When playtime is over, the 10 recycled paperboard blocks nest neatly inside one another. Your purchase helps support the Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy, a nonprofit organization created to enhance the experiences of park visitors, preserve the Golden Gate National Parks, and foster a community dedicated to park conservation. Since its inception in 1981, the Parks Conservancy has provided more than $140 million for the Golden Gate National Parks, and is recognized as one of the largest and most effective park partners in the country. Robert Lieber is an award-winning author who trained in New York City at the School of Visual Arts. Lieber spent 20 years managing the stores at the Guggenheim Museum, Whitney Museum of American Art, and the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, and joined the Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy in 1996. He has created over 400 historic reproductions, books, stationery items, apparel, children’s products and commemorative items, and won top honors from the National Park Service as author of Alcatraz: The Ultimate Movie Book, a study of the Island as seen through the Hollywood lens. Made in the USA. For ages 3 and up. Size: Smallest block is 1″, largest is approx. 5-3/8″.
- Multi-use toy is educational and engaging
- Create a towering 3-foot redwood tree
- Read a nature poem; count 10 forest friends
- Learn about the world’s tallest tree
- Made in the USA for ages 3 and up
Reblogged 5 years ago from www.amazon.com