Stack the pieces to build jef the dog. Look at the characters climbing along the fireman’s ladder to save the tiny Mouse.
- The top of each block counts from 1 to 10 to help teach numbers. Stack them up and knock them over…..little ones will do this over and over!
- Stack up these nesting blocks to build Jef the dog. LOOK at the characters through the fire ladder – peek-a-boo!
- Made of sturdy cardboard and stacks within each other for easy storage. A lightweight building solution!
- Created in 1995 by two mothers in Belgium, the lilliputiens family continues to astonish with its color pallets, range of materials and its universally endearing characters
- Lilliputiens toys are both durable and safe. Each toy is tested by independent external labs and granted a certificate to prove it has satisfied all European and international quality standards.
This multi-use toy is both educational and engaging, and keeps children happily occupied for hours. They can stack the sturdy laminated blocks into a towering 3′ redwood tree, take a journey from forest floor to outer space, read a nature poem by Robert Lieber, count 1 to 10 forest friends, discover forest flora and fauna, and learn about the world’s tallest tree. When playtime is over, the 10 recycled paperboard blocks nest neatly inside one another. Your purchase helps support the Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy, a nonprofit organization created to enhance the experiences of park visitors, preserve the Golden Gate National Parks, and foster a community dedicated to park conservation. Since its inception in 1981, the Parks Conservancy has provided more than $140 million for the Golden Gate National Parks, and is recognized as one of the largest and most effective park partners in the country. Robert Lieber is an award-winning author who trained in New York City at the School of Visual Arts. Lieber spent 20 years managing the stores at the Guggenheim Museum, Whitney Museum of American Art, and the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, and joined the Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy in 1996. He has created over 400 historic reproductions, books, stationery items, apparel, children’s products and commemorative items, and won top honors from the National Park Service as author of Alcatraz: The Ultimate Movie Book, a study of the Island as seen through the Hollywood lens. Made in the USA. For ages 3 and up. Size: Smallest block is 1″, largest is approx. 5-3/8″.
- Multi-use toy is educational and engaging
- Create a towering 3-foot redwood tree
- Read a nature poem; count 10 forest friends
- Learn about the world’s tallest tree
- Made in the USA for ages 3 and up
Reblogged 4 years ago from www.amazon.com