D-Dog plush w/ clip found exclusively in the “Wild” February 2017 Loot Gaming crate.
From Square Enix. From the hotly anticipated addition to the legendary Metal Gear Solid franchise, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain comes The Man on Fire, joining the Play Arts Kai action figure line! Beginning with this product line, Square Enix implements new joint structures, enabling smooth articulation at the elbows and knees. Also, the neck, shoulders & ankles have a more natural look, using a flexible resin to ensure a wider range of motion. Figure comes with interchangeable head, hands, weapon parts, and display stand. Standing approximately 10-1/2 inch tall, this figure is generously articulated to ensure a wide range of motion. Safety warning:not appropriate for children under the age of 14.
- A Square Enix import
- Features new joint structures and smooth articulation of the elbows and knees
- Flexible resin ensures a wider range of motion
- Includes interchangeable head, hands, and weapon parts
- Display stand included
Featuring the iconic heroes and villains from the legendary franchise – including mercenary Venom Snake and his faithful pet wolf DD as well as his allies Quiet, Ocelot and Kazuhira Miller. Also featured in the set are the villainous Skull Face and bad-guys-in-the-making Tretij Rebenok and Eli! Plus, it wouldn’t be a Metal Gear wave without a Metal Gear! The Phantom Pain Collection also includes, scaled down from it’s original 50ft size, Metal Gear Sahelanthropus! And much more! Each figure is 3″ blind-boxed and certain pieces come with a character-specific accessory. PLUS: 4 hidden chase figures for you to hunt and collect!
- Metal Gear Solid TITANS: The Phantom Pain Collection 4 Blind Boxes
This set of mini character model kits includes multiple weapons, accessories, and interchangeable parts. Create your own action scenes or re-create scenes from the game with this selection of characters. Set consists of 70 parts in 1/35th scale.
- A Kotobukiya Japanese import
- Includes mini characters, multiple weapons, accessories, and interchangeable parts
- Create your own action scenes or recreate them from the game
- Set consists of 70 parts in 1:35 scale
- Combine with previously released Metal Gear model kits for more display options
From Union Creative. This 9-3/4″ tall figure of Metal Gear Solid V’s leading man features super-detailed equipment and weaponry to recreate the tension of the game.
- A Union Creative import
- From the video game
- Figure stands 9 3/4″ tall
- Features super-detailed equipment and weaponry
- Recreates the tension of the game
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is the latest instalment in the Metal Gear series and brings vastly expanded tactical freedom with a new, open-world design.Some of the major showpieces are the infiltration missions where you are assisted by a partner and Snake’s most loyal partner has to be the canine D-Dog! This figure captures his tough and noble bearing with a shape that embodies both lithe agility and power and fine sculpting and colouring to really bring out the texture of his fur. The figure is fully articulated to allow for a wide range of poses, from a low, stalking stance tracking his quarry like a wolf to more loveable dog poses doing tricks like sit and shake hands.D-Dog looks perfect stood next to Snake with their matching sneaking suits and includes accessories such as alternative heads with an eye patch or goggles and various weapons he can equip by gripping them in his mouthThe figure stands approx. 11 cm tall and comes in a window box packaging.
- Import Game – Japanese Version
- Compatible with US systems (region free)
- Japanese language (other languages may be included)
- Manual and packaging in Japanese language
From Square Enix. Revolver Ocelot, the longtime rival of the protagonist Snake, has been reproduced as a Play Arts KAI! His favorite hobby is watching Spaghetti Westerns and to match that gun-slinging image he carries two revolvers which can be holstered in this figure. In Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain he also appears with spurs on his boots, another nod to his passion. When rendering this figure, the artists were careful to reproduce the color and texture of the leather on his coat and gloves realistically. As with all the figures produced in the Metal Gear Solid V series, softer plastic was used around the jointing to create increased flexibility and pose-ability. This figure’s accessories include his two revolvers, exchangeable hand parts so that he can hold his guns and exchangeable head parts (so he can be shown with his sunglasses either on or off). This figure is one that can truly recreate any moment from the game! Display stand included.
- A Square Enix import
- From the hit video game
- Includes his two revolvers
- Reproduces the color and texture of the leather on his coat and gloves
- Exchangeable head and hand parts
Quiet, the sniper unable to speak from Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is recreated as 1/6 scale statue! Her powerful feminine pose contrasts beautifully with the long and hard sniper rifle in hand. All of the details have been faithfully captured… from the smallest bolt on the rifle, to the ripped sheer tights on her legs making this an incredibly realistic piece of art! The head is interchangeable with the butterfly mark face and the knife as well as the handgun are detachable from the statue. The sniper rifle can also be removed, which can be displayed with or without the suppressor. All her beauty marks are faithfully painted as seen in the model sheet. The display base features the motif of the Aabe Shifap Ruins where she tried to capture Snake.
- Quiet, the sniper unable to speak from Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is recreated as 1/6 scale statue! Her powerful feminine pose contrasts beautifully with the long and hard sniper rifle in hand.
- All of the details have been faithfully captured… from the smallest bolt on the rifle, to the ripped sheer tights on her legs making this an incredibly realistic piece of art! The head is interchangeable with the butterfly mark face and the knife as well as the handgun are detachable from the statue.
- The sniper rifle can also be removed, which can be displayed with or without the suppressor. All her beauty marks are faithfully painted as seen in the model sheet. The display base features the motif of the Aabe Shifap Ruins where she tried to capture Snake.
From Koto. Kotobukiya proudly presents the Metal Gear Sahelanthropus from Konami’s hit game Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain! Points of articulation allow for display in an array of battle poses, even standing upright, as in the game. This kit consists of approximately 600 pieces in 1/100 scale.
- A Kotobukiya import
- From the hit game
- Numerous points of articulation
- Display in an array of battle poses
- Consists of 600 pieces in 1:100 scale