The 2WD Rustler VXL combines Traxxas stability management (TSM) and Velineon brushless power with the fun and durability to make Rustler the #1 selling electric Stadium racer. Velineon power launches Rustler VXL to speeds beyond 70mph (with optional 3S lipo batteries). new Traxxas stability management allows arrow-straight acceleration on slippery surfaces without loss of control. Tsm also makes high speed cornering corrections in the background for you, without unexpected side effects. The Velineon VXL-3s ESC works with the 3500 motor for extreme power, smooth starts, and precise control while its brushless design reduces wear and friction. The VXL-3s offers 3 driving modes: sport, race, and training mode. Training mode limits power to 50% to allow new drivers to gain experience. Velineon accepts standard 7-cell NiMH batteries up to 3S 11.1V LiPos with its integrated low-voltage protection. Waterproof electronics allow Rustler VXL the freedom to drive through water, mud and snow. The TQi 2.4GHz transmitter is fully adjustable and can be equipped with a Bluetooth module that turns your Android, iPad iPhone or iPod touch (sold separately) into a powerful tuning tool. Automatic 37076-4 recognition instantly recalls your settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models. Rustler VXL features a Torque-Control slipper clutch, high-grade hex hardware, metal turnbuckle links, and a steel-geared transmission. The digital high-torque Servo (#2075) inspires confidence with its quick responses. Traxxas backs the Rustler VXL with top-notch support. A staff of skilled representatives is on-hand to answer your questions via phone, website, or email.
- Extreme Brushless VXL power for 70+ mph speeds and advanced TSM stability management to harness the power without sacrificing fun
- Advanced TQi 2.4GHz transmitter and receiver with 37076-4 memory for fine tuning your speed machines
- Waterproof electronics, digital high-torque 2075 servo, precision steel turnbuckles with heavy-duty rod ends, and tough metric Hex hardware
- Tough Magnum 272 transmission with steel gears and Torque control slipper clutch
- Batteries and charger sold separately