These machines really move! With the Gears! Gears! Gears! Machines in Motion from Learning Resources. Using the included instructions, kids can build their own versions of numerous different interactive machines and vehicles, many of which incorporate special parts including a wrecking ball, chains, pulleys, and wheels. Turn out a tank with its own helicopter propeller, or craft a complex contraption that spins with the twist of a lever. Kids can also set the instructions aside and bring their own designs to life; thanks to their open-ended designs and interchangeable parts, every Gears! Gears! Gears! set from Learning Resources encourages kids to discover their inner engineer and hone STEM skills such as critical thinking and trial and error. Each set also works with other Gears! sets and increases the playability of every piece. Includes 116 pieces. Ideal engineering toy for 5 year olds, 6 year olds and up.
- BRAIN GAMES: Kids test their engineering and design skills with this open-ended building set themed around vehicles and machines
- UNPLUGGED PLAY: Kids engineer their own playtime fun with the help of creative, open-ended building activities
- INVENT: Turning and spinning gears add a layer of action and interactivity to completed creations. Special parts including wrecking ball, propeller, and treads open up numerous creative design possibilities
- 116 PIECES: Interchangeable parts work with all of Learning Resources’ other Gears! Gears! Gears! sets
- Educational toys for 5 year olds+
GEARS! GEARS! GEARS! Beginner’s Building Set
Vibrant, spinning gears set imaginations in motion. GEARS! GEARS! GEARS! is a child’s introduction to the world of construction and movement. Bright colors and easy-to-assemble pieces encourage children to create moving masterpieces. There are so many ways to build and open-ended components mean there are no wrong ways to build. The set contains 95 sturdy pieces that snap together, challenging your child’s creativity. Children discover something new every time they play.
Get Little Engineers Building
Boost fine motor skills and encourage engineering skills and reasoning as children create moving experiments with spinning, coloful action. The turning gears in this colorful set offer hundreds of 3-D construction possibilities. All pieces in the set are compatible with all GEARS! GEARS! GEARS! building sets, allowing you to easily add on for your child over time.
Encourage Problem Solving and Perserverance
This engaging set features plastic gears, cranks, connectors and interlocking base plates for endless construction possibilities! The included Activity Guide covers building basics that lay the foundation for basic cause and effect. Children can then create a crawling catterpillar and a souped-up race car, or engage in some fun ex-gear-iments! GEARS! GEARS! GEARS! provides many opportunities for young children to experiment with simple mechanics and science. The included experiments encourage them to notice interesting movements and connections, and explore the fascinating action that can be created with gears.
Set Learning in Motion
GEARS! GEARS! GEARS! – also a great tool for mastering basic skills. While your child engages with his favorite construction toy, he’s developing hand-eye coordination and handwriting muscles. He thinks he’s playing but he’s also learning colors, cause and effect and the concepts of push and turn.
What’s in the Box? GearsCranksConnectorsInterlocking base platesActivity guide
- Frustration Free Packaging: this version comes in a brown corrugate box. Easy to recycle and great for the environment!
- Different every time you build, this versatile, interconnecting gear set fosters imagination and provides opportunities to experiment with simple mechanics and science
- Supports STEM by introducing children to sorting, grouping, counting, designing, constructing, and putting physics into play with spinning gear movement. Learning gets more intricate as children’s abilities advance
- Boost fine motor skills while promoting reasoning and problem solving as children create moving experiments with spinning, colorful action
- 100-piece set includes 46 Colorful gears (blue, green, orange, red, purple), 26 square pillars, 21 six-way axles, 6 interlocking bases, 1 crank handle, and activity guide
- Great for ages 3+
Encourage children as young as 4 to get interested in engineering and technology with this new arrival to the Gears! Gears! Gears! line of construction toys. Kids can build fine motor skills as they mix, match, and create their own colorful robots. Comes with 80 colorful pieces, including robots, cranes, springs, stickers, and more—all specially designed to be easy for little hands to use. Robots measure 2¼”h.
- Kids practice engineering skills as they build their own pretend robot factory
- Mix and match pieces can be constructed endless different ways
- 80 piece set includes interlocking bases, gears, connectors, handle, robots, cranes, stickers
- Robots measure 2¼”H
- For ages 4 and older
Set imaginations in colorful motion! Introduce young builders to the world of gears with this starter set featuring fun, bright new colors and kid-friendly pieces for easy construction. Invites “little engineers” to discover a world of building possibilities while developing critical thinking and problem solving skills. Includes 28 colorful gears, 14 square pillars, 13 six-way axles, 4 interlocking bases, handle, and Activity Guide. Compatible with all other Gears!Gears!Gears! sets for even more imagination and fun.
- Beginner set gets kids’ hands and mental gears in motion for imagination, early learning, and open-ended play
- Engage in spinning action to increase fine motor movement and enhance problem solving skills
- 60-Piece set includes 28 uniformly sized gears in six colors: red, orange, yellow, purple, green, and blue; 4 interlocking square base plates, 14 square pillars, 13 six-way axles, handle, and Activity Guide
- Part of the Gears! Gears! Gears! line of hands-on construction sets that build early STEM skills such as problem solving, critical thinking, and perseverance
- Ideal for ages 3+
Get critical thinking skills rolling! Create your own unique marble run with long, short, and curved magnetic pieces-then, drop the marble from the highest point to see your design come to life! Take the challenge to the next level by building the designs pictured on the Activity Cards. Can you make the marbles speed up, slow down, stop, or change direction by rearranging the pieces? Engineering and problem solving have never been this fun! Endless combinations of designs provide multiple levels of learning. Includes 14 magnetic foam pieces, 4 marbles, and 10 Activity Cards. Longest pieces measure 10″L x 2″H. Grades K+, Ages 5+.
- Includes 14 magnetic foam pieces, 4 marbles, and 10 Activity Cards
- Longest pieces measure 10″L x 2″H
- Endless combinations of designs provide multiple levels of learning
Mix, match, and create your own beautiful, spinning flower garden! Includes colorful gears, flowers, butterflies, bees, ladybugs, wiggly stems, and more! Parts are all interchangeable, allowing for endless combinations and designs. Let your imagination blossom! Grades PreK+. Ages 4+
- Parts are all interchangeable
- Endless combinations and designs
- Includes Set of 116
Teach a range of math concepts with these sets of wooden Pattern Blocks in 6 shapes and colors. Count, sort, explore symmetry, create colorful designs, practice linear and area measurement, and more! The 1 cm thick blocks can stand up on desktops to make 3-D patterns. Comes in bucket of 250. • Grades PreK+
- Wooden Pattern blocks in 6 shapes and colors
- 1cm thick blocks cand stand up to make 3D patterns
- Set of 250 in a bucket
Reblogged 3 years ago from www.amazon.com
Talk Block;Recordable, multi-sensory block reaches beyond simple listening and speaking practice (auditory) to also include visual reinforcement. Just insert a card or photo, and press down to record and replay up to 30 seconds of sound. Flip the switch to lock content. Versatile, cross-curricular resource for reinforcing skills, assessing and even conveying activity instructions for centers. Ideal for practicing the alphabet, phonics, sight words, mental math, vocabulary, short read alouds and more. Great augmentative communication tool for non-verbal students. Place on a table or mount on a wall/bulletin board. Five vibrant colors. Each measures 3 3/10 x 3 3/10 x 1 Inches and runs on 3 AAA batteries (not included). Grades PreK+;LER 4412 Set of 5 $69.99;Call Out:;Use with our Alphabet & Vocabulary Photo Cards (LER 6080–6082) on page __.
- Practices listening and speaking but includes visual reinforcement
- Great augmentative communication tool for non-verbal students
- Place on a table or mount on a wall/bulletin board and comes in five vibrant colors
Reblogged 4 years ago from www.amazon.com
Hold folders, student portfolios or large stacks of homework—up to 50 pages per clip! Use on whiteboards, file cabinets or any magnetic surface. Measure 1½” diameter. Set of 4 (hold 20 lbs. each)
- Hold folders, student portfolios or large stacks of homework
- Up to 50 pages per clip
- Brightly colored use on whiteboards, file cabinets or any magnetic surface
Reblogged 4 years ago from www.amazon.com
Model essential base ten and place value concepts on your whiteboard so the whole class can see. Real photos of base ten blocks go beyond typical base ten magnetics to help students better visualize the 3-D representation of math concepts. Pair with the base ten block sets (LER 0930-0932) for hands-on learning. Includes 121 pieces (100 units, 10 rods, 10 flats and one cube). Flats measure 6¾”L x 6¾”H, and units measure 5/8″L. Grades 1+.
- Use with a whiteboard
- Helps students better visualize the 3-D representation of math concepts
- Includes 121 pieces (100 units, 10 rods, 10 flats and one cube).
Reblogged 4 years ago from www.amazon.com