Now for my soap box Product Description of iMAG-a-TILES. I speak out of first hand experience of the beauty of this toy. I believe it is the new “LEGOs”. I discovered this toy in our kindergartener’s class. My son went straight to the bin with the magnetic tiles, and my toddler followed with great excitement. His teacher commented that it was one of the class’s favorite toys. All the possibilities of what could be built, the colors, the different shapes and colors, the creativity, the side-by-side playing or making friends while building. The longer I sat and played with my kids, the more I wanted different shapes. Which is why we designed our set to have more of a variety of different shapes such as the 3″x3″ squares, because they were always the shape we were always in need of. All other shapes include: 18- 3″x1.5″ fence, 1- car base with 4 wheels, 10- 3″x3″ squares with holes, 14- triangles, 4- long triangles, 2- 1/4″ arch, 8- wheels, 8- doors, 6- 3″x3.75″ L-shape tiles for wheels, 4- 1/4″ circle, 32- 3″x 3″ windows, 8- people figures, and 8- 1/2″ rectangles. The clear bin is a great bonus to keeping all the tiles cleaned up and put away in their rightful place in your kids’ toy area. A great asset to keeping toys picked up, organized and clutter free. The bin is a great addition for this toy! Follow us on Facebook to be notified of sales and discounts on this product. It is an ageless toy and awesome fun and creativity for everyone under your roof!
- EDUCATION BY FUN: How did The Ruark Corner begin, you ask? Because I myself spent hours playing and building with these magnetic blocks with my 3yr old and 10yr old. My toddler has build anything and everything she could think of. Anything she could see already built, she then try it herself! Talk about the learning process of that?!
- CREATE AND BUILD: Can you imagine it? Then you can build it with iMAG-a-TILES. There is nothing that your kids imagination can’t come up with to build that can’t be built with iMAG-a-TILES. Which is why we decided to start off with a 130 piece set. Because when I purchased a set with only 60 pieces, it simply was NOT enough and I found myself later buying more tiles so we build bigger and more imaginatively.
- RELATIONSHIP BUILDING: Being a working mom, my time was never more meaningful than the 30min I would spend building, smashing, rebuilding and creating whatever we could come up with. Hugging and high five-ing my toddler for her successes and teaching her math, colors, and shapes all in the comfort of her secure place- home.
- PRESCHOOL AND BEYOND: This truly is one of the few toys that our preschooler takes to grandma’s house to play with. I first discovered it in my son’s kindergarten class, where his teacher raved about what a great learning toy it was. But again, she did not have enough of them (which is why we donated sets to all the kindergarten teachers at our kid’s elementary school). You will not regret buying this for your child!
- PACKAGING: The first set I bought came in a cardboard box for storage, good intention but not the greatest. The second set came in a bag, again, good intentions but not a good outcome. iMAG-a-TILES specifically was requested to come in a kid friendly storage bin. Durable, strong, clear for easy tile finding, and great for kids of any age to carry, open and close.