Amanda Visell kicks off 2018 with a pair of galactic bounty hunter BFFs. She’s created hand-crafted wood versions of the notorious Boba Fett and the perhaps more under the radar IG-88. Turns out the unlikely pair have a mutual admiration for one another. So much so that they carry around…
In order to track down the fleeing Han Solo and Princess Leia, Darth Vader has assembled a rogues gallery of Bounty Hunters and assorted scum including the deadly assassin droid, IG-88. Digitally scanned from mint 3 3/4″ Kenner originals and reproduced to a substantial 12″ tall. Nothing has been overlooked. Roto and injection molded and made of durable plastics, this jumbo figure is fully articulated and includes a faithfully reproduced blaster, just like the original. That’s not all, this classic Kenner creation comes packaged on a 1980 Empire Strikes Back-inspired blister card, featuring original front and “45 back” artwork, in a re-sealable plastic outer clam shell to help protect and display.
- Another amazing Jumbo Kenner Action Figure from Star Wars!
- A calculating and dangerous bounty hunter.
- The IG-88 Assassin Droid stands about 12 1/2-inches tall!
- Digitally scanned from mint 3 3/4-inch Kenner originals.
- A must-have for Star Wars fans everywhere!
Reblogged 5 years ago from www.amazon.com