One murder…6 suspects. In this suspenseful Clue game, players have to find out who’s responsible for murdering Mr. Boddy of Tudor Mansion in his own home. Get the scoop on the mansion’s rooms, weapons and guests and start detecting! Was it Plum with the wrench in the library? Or Green with the candlestick in the study? Eliminate information throughout the game in this classic whodunit. The player who correctly accuses Who, What, and Where wins!
- Who committed the murder in the mansion?.
- Eliminate the suspects and discover whodunit, with what and where.
- Correctly guess the murderer to win.
- Introducing a new character, Dr. Orchid as one of the suspects.
- Includes 1 gameboard, 6 tokens, 6 miniature weapons, 30 Cards (6 character cards, 6 weapon cards, 9 room cards, and 9 clue cards, 1 case file envelope, 1 pad of detective notebook sheets, 2 dice, and game guide
It’s the Clue game transported to the world of Star Wars. In this game, it’s a period of civil war, and players have managed to sneak onto the Empire’s ultimate weapon, the Death Star! Be the first player to find out which planet Darth Vader plans to destroy next, which room the Death Star plans are hidden in, and which vehicle is the correct escape vehicle. The cards revealing the correct planet, room, and vehicle are placed in the mission folder at the beginning of the game — no one sees what these are until the end. The player who correctly identifies what’s in the folder wins! Star Wars products are produced by Hasbro under license from Lucasfilm Ltd. Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
- Play as Luke, Leia, Han, Chewbacca, R2-D2, or C-3PO
- Save the Galaxy from destruction by the Empire
- Figure out Darth Vader’s next target
- Find the secret plans to the Death Star
- Steal the correct vehicle to escape
- Includes 6 Star Wars character pawns, 5-piece cardboard gameboard (bottom level, back wall, 2 supporting walls, top level), mission notepad, die, 6 vehicle tokens, 6 planet tokens, mission folder, 21 Clue cards (red deck), 19 corridor cards (black deck), and game guide
Man, I haven’t thought about those Touch Detective games in so long. I freaking loved the first one on the Nintendo DS and now it turns out there is a third installment in Japan! I have no clue whether or not English-speakers will be getting it but I do know that we will be getting something just as cool: the Nendoroid Ozawa Rina and Nameko (also listed as their English names, Mackenzie and Funghi, in some stores)! We got wind of the figure way back in 2013 and finally, the Nendoroid is up for pre-order.
Kahotan over at the Good Smile Company blog posted a fun gallery highlighting the toy and its accessories a few days ago. Nendoroid Ozawa Rina comes packaged with a mini-figure of her mushroom assistant, Nameko, along with three different expressions and several arms poses. Good Smile Company also included a “Fungcoin,” taken from the latest game. We added some images to the post gallery but to see more pictures, head on over to Kahotan’s post. Fans of the games will really get a kick out of it.
Nendoroid Ozawa Rina and Nameko retails for ¥3,704 and is available for pre-order now. She is scheduled to ship this September.
[ Pre-order at HobbyLink Japan | Hobby Search | AmiAmi | CD Japan | Play Asia | J-List | ToysLogic | Big in Japan | Big Bad Toy Store ]
Reblogged 4 years ago from www.tomopop.com
The mystery you love to solve again and again is even more intense! CLUE game is back with a modern twist: a soiree at a millionaire mogul’s mansion turned deadly, and you must find out who is responsible for murdering the host. There’s no Revolver or Billiard Room this time& but could it have been Scarlet with the Barbell in the Spa? Open up the tabloid-style instructions to get the scoop on the updated rooms, weapons, and guests. A deck of Intrigue Cards adds suspense to your game with cards that can help you solve the crime faster& or result in a second victim! Narrow down which rumors are true and which are just hearsay–and get caught up in the scandal of the century! CLUE game is back with a modern twist! Features updated rooms, weapons, guests, and a deck of intrigue cards that adds suspense to the classic murder-mystery game. Includes gameboard, 6 guest movers, 6 Personality Cards, deck of Rumor Cards, deck of Intrigue Cards, clue pad, scandal envelope, 2 dice, 9 weapons and instructions. For 3 to 6 players.
- Features updated rooms, weapons, guests
- 2-sided game board
- Clue game includes 2 versions, the Mansion game and the Boardwalk game
- Game includes 2-sided game board with mansion and boardwalk, yellow murder envelope, Clue sheet notepad
- 6 character tokens, 6 weapon tokens, 27 black Clue cards, 3 red bonus cards, 2 dice and instructions
Reblogged 4 years ago from www.amazon.com
The suspects you know, in the mansion you remember, with the weapons you love.
view larger Clue Classic Edition
For generations, Mr. Boddy has met his end at the hand of one of six legendary suspects in the classic detective game, CLUE. Professor Plum, Mrs. White, Mr. Green, Mrs. Peacock, Miss Scarlett, and Colonel Mustard are all here in Boddy Mansion. One of them has done away with Mr. Boddy, but in which of the nine rooms (perhaps the Library, or Lounge, or Conservatory)? And which of the six weapons was used to commit this dastardly deed (the wrench, the rope, or maybe the trusty ol’ lead pipe)? Collect the right clues, make the right deductions, to determine who, where, which weapon, and you will solve the mystery and win the game.
Features: Ages 8 and up3 to 6 PlayersGameboard6 suspect tokens6 weaponsDeck of suspectsWeapon and room cardsConfidential case fileDetective notebook padDie and rules Solve the mystery and win the game.
- Includes classic game board and six suspect pawns
- Includes six classic weapons
- Includes a deck of suspect,weapon and room cards
- Includes confidential case file
- Includes detective notebook pad, die, and rules
Reblogged 4 years ago from www.amazon.com