The Traxxas Slash brings home the spirit of full-scale Short-Course Race Trucks so you can experience the high-speed head-to-head competition in your own backyard. The Slash was inspired by the TORC (The Off-Road Championship) Pro 2WD class. The 4-wheel independent suspension has been carefully tuned to replicate Pro 2 driving and handling. The scale-look tires provide just the right amount of bite and thick, blinding clouds of dirt roost. The electronics are sealed to ensure the fun doesn’t stop when the rain falls. Traxxas Slash tackles all of your off-track adventures with long travel suspension and oil-filled shocks to absorb jumps and rough terrain. The unique chassis provides huge center ground clearance to drive over deep ruts, rocks, and other obstacles. The tires use advanced tread design and sophisticated rubber compounds to provide incredible grip both off-road and on pavement. The fenders cover the tires so you can bang against your driving buddies without getting tangled up. The Revo-spec Torque-Control slipper clutch design delivers smooth operation, precise adjustment, and consistent traction. The bell crank steering system and digital servo virtually eliminates bump steer for precise handling and control. The XL-5 electronic speed control harnesses the power of the mighty Titan 12T motor with its integrated cooling fan. EZ-Set one-button setup easily adjusts or changes profiles. Traxxas’ exclusive patented Training Mode profile cuts power output in half and leaves the brakes at full strength for young or first time drivers who want to learn the ropes before unleashing full power. The Traxxas Slash model #58024 comes fully-assembled with the TQ 2.4GHz radio system installed and adjusted, XL-5 power system, a painted and decaled body, pre-glued tires, and detailed instructions. Simply add the battery of your choice and 4 AA batteries to get the action started.
- Powerful Titan 12-turn 550 motor and XL-5 ESC provide speeds up to 30 mph!
- Waterproof electronics for all-weather driving excitement in water, mud and snow
- Metal gear Magnum 272 transmission with Revo-Spec Torque-Control slipper clutch and hardened steel gears in the differential
- The TQ 2.4GHz radio system’s ergonomic design is comfortable for all-day driving and its internal antenna is impervious to damage
- This model requires you to select your own batteries and charger (not included)