The Rollplay GMC Sierra Denali 12-Volt Battery-Powered Ride-On was created with kids in mind: the vehicle’s wide design ensures a consistent stable ride and provides two working doors to keep your children safely inside. The seating area has plenty of space for sure footing, while the easy to turn and swivel steering wheel makes the Rollplay GMC Sierra Denali 12-Volt Ride-On easy for little hands to maneuver and avoid those tricky driving obstacles. The large wheels and body boasts full life-like design inside as well – which includes cup holders, a clear windshield, a detailed dashboard, and real mirrors that fold. Sculpted from heavy-duty plastic, the truck’s frame is sure to stay free of rust and is guaranteed with a 1 year warranty that parents know they can count on. The 12-Volt battery, with a 6-month warranty, includes a battery life indicator, so you’ll know when it’s time for a pit stop. With a maximum weight limit of 130 lbs. total, this truck is recommended for children 3+ years of age. Minimal assembly is required before use. 2 AA batteries required for steering wheel sounds, not included.
- 2.5 MPH and 5 MPH forward, and 2.5 MPH reverse speeds with high-speed lockout
- Working LED headlights and horn/engine sounds for a realistic feel (2 AA Batteries Required, not included)
- Two opening doors with realistic windows, dashboard, clear windshield, tailgate and side-view mirrors and MP3 connector with speakers
- Battery life indicator and external side charging port; full charge time is 8-12 hours
- Recommended for children ages 3 years and up, weight capacity of 130 lbs and max of 2 riders