The LaTrax SST takes the fun of off-road Stadium Super Trucks and packs it into a convenient 1/18 scale size. Equipped with a powerful motor, independent suspension, and 4-wheel drive, the SST is Ready-To-Race. Oil-filled shocks soak up the bumps and jumps, and provide smooth suspension movement over any terrain. SST is built to be fast and nimble while being extremely durable. The all-weather electronics defeat the elements. The 2.4GHz radio system provides dependable, long-range control. SST is perfect for any skill level and comes fully assembled, painted, and Ready-To-Race. The SST’s simple and efficient shaft drive sends power to all four tires to provide traction. 4-wheel independent suspension keeps the tires planted over all terrain. SST fits easily in a backpack and can be taken virtually anywhere. SST doesn’t slow down for puddles, mud, ice, or snow! The waterproof servo and sealed receiver box let you keep going, even in wet. It’s total driving freedom! The 1/18 LaTrax SST is fully assembled with a 2.4GHz radio system, painted and decaled body, and easy instructions. A LaTrax 7.2V rechargeable NiMH battery pack with iD, AC wall outlet charger, and 4 Traxxas Power Cell AA alkaline batteries are also included. Everything you need for fun is in the box. LaTrax is backed with proven customer support from Traxxas. Fast and friendly answers to all your questions are just a phone call or an e-mail away. Unmatched parts availability allows your LaTrax vehicle to be serviced with parts from thousands of hobby dealers or from Traxxas directly. The LaTrax SST is powered by Traxxas so your investment is also protected by the LaTrax Lifetime Electronics Warranty.
- Four-wheel drive for superior all-terrain grip and fully independent suspension with oil-filled shocks for exceptional all-terrain handling
- Waterproof power system for all-weather driving excitement with powerful motor for aggressive acceleration and exciting speed
- Ready-To-Race with included AC wall outlet charger, 6.0V NiMH battery pack, and glitch-free 2.4GHz Radio System
- Available in race replica versions with officially licensed paint and graphics: Sheldon Creed (Traxxas #74), Keegan Kincaid (Traxxas #1), or Robby Gordon (Traxxas #7)
- Powered by Traxxas for award-winning performance and support