The Magnetic Match Rings Set by Popular Playthings is a fun way to for kids to learn how magnets work. Each ring is magnetic, with one positive side and one negative side. To play, children select one of the 40 pattern matching challenges and stack the magnetic rings to match the color pattern shown on the card. Rings that attract will snap together. Rings that repel will ”float” on the post.The set includes 40 matching challenge cards, 10 colorful magnetic rings (3 blue, 3 red, 2 yellow 2 green), 1 magnetic stand and a clear plastic travel bag.This set helps youngsters develop visual matching skills, and improve eye-hand coordination. For ages 4 and up. Popular Playthings provides award-winning toys that encourage learning, creativity, social interaction, and good old basic fun.
- Popular Playthings Magnetic Match Rings is a fun way for children to learn about how magnets work
- Select one of 40 pattern matching challenges and stack the rings onto the post to see if they attract or repel each other
- Includes 10 magnetic rings, 1 stacking post, and challenge booklet
- For children age 3 and up
- Popular Playthings provides award-winning toys that encourage learning, creativity, social interaction, and good old basic fun