–This wooden toy is made with quality wood and non toxic paint finish which makes it safe for you child to play with.
–All the wood pieces are cut even and feel smooth to the touch so there are no worries of possible splinters.
–Bright colored, sturdy, durable, perfect size blocks.
–The game consists of a die with colors on it, and 48 colored wood blocks.
–The bright vibrant colors guranteed to catch your baby’s/child’s attention.
–Big enough that the pieces are able to be handled easily by small hands.
–The toy is lightweight and easy to store.
How to play
Classic Tumbling Block Game is a famous, well-known game over the world. Players take turns removing one block from the tower at a time, then placing it atop the tower again. As each new layer is balanced on the top of the tower, it creates a taller more precarious tower. The game is over when one player causes the tower to tumble down.
Entertainment & Creative Learning
●There are so many cool game/learning combinations you can create with this simple stack of 48 blocks! It will last for ages and is fun for everyone in the family to play.
●They are great for the traditional stacking game with or without die(to be lined up and knocked over), but can also be used as normal building blocks and craft blocks.
●You can use them as a set of dominos, stack them in a row, or circle and push it down and watch them tumble.
●For the younger children you can help them with color recognition and counting.
●It can also be used as a drinking game.
●It is good for developing early sorting skills, teaching colors, promoting hand eye coordination, fine motor skills, problem solving skills and creativity.
- Product dimensions: Tower – 3.1 x 3.1 x 10.8 inches, single piece: 2.95 x 0.59 x 0.98 inches
- Package Includes: 48 colorful building blocks with a dice! Comes packaged in a box for easy storage and transportation
- Perfect Family Game! Adults and children both will enjoy playing this game together. Suitable for 2 or more players
- Players will take turns rolling the dice, then carefully removing one block of that color and re-positioning it on the top of the tower. The blocks have a smooth surface making it easy to remove. The player who knocks down the tower is the loser
- Approved ASTM and CE test.Great size, perfect for a young child’s hands! Will help to learn color recognition, and recommended for ages 3 years old and up!