GEARS! GEARS! GEARS! Beginner’s Building Set
Vibrant, spinning gears set imaginations in motion. GEARS! GEARS! GEARS! is a child’s introduction to the world of construction and movement. Bright colors and easy-to-assemble pieces encourage children to create moving masterpieces. There are so many ways to build and open-ended components mean there are no wrong ways to build. The set contains 95 sturdy pieces that snap together, challenging your child’s creativity. Children discover something new every time they play.
Get Little Engineers Building
Boost fine motor skills and encourage engineering skills and reasoning as children create moving experiments with spinning, coloful action. The turning gears in this colorful set offer hundreds of 3-D construction possibilities. All pieces in the set are compatible with all GEARS! GEARS! GEARS! building sets, allowing you to easily add on for your child over time.
Encourage Problem Solving and Perserverance
This engaging set features plastic gears, cranks, connectors and interlocking base plates for endless construction possibilities! The included Activity Guide covers building basics that lay the foundation for basic cause and effect. Children can then create a crawling catterpillar and a souped-up race car, or engage in some fun ex-gear-iments! GEARS! GEARS! GEARS! provides many opportunities for young children to experiment with simple mechanics and science. The included experiments encourage them to notice interesting movements and connections, and explore the fascinating action that can be created with gears.
Set Learning in Motion
GEARS! GEARS! GEARS! – also a great tool for mastering basic skills. While your child engages with his favorite construction toy, he’s developing hand-eye coordination and handwriting muscles. He thinks he’s playing but he’s also learning colors, cause and effect and the concepts of push and turn.
What’s in the Box? GearsCranksConnectorsInterlocking base platesActivity guide
- Frustration Free Packaging: this version comes in a brown corrugate box. Easy to recycle and great for the environment!
- Different every time you build, this versatile, interconnecting gear set fosters imagination and provides opportunities to experiment with simple mechanics and science
- Supports STEM by introducing children to sorting, grouping, counting, designing, constructing, and putting physics into play with spinning gear movement. Learning gets more intricate as children’s abilities advance
- Boost fine motor skills while promoting reasoning and problem solving as children create moving experiments with spinning, colorful action
- 100-piece set includes 46 Colorful gears (blue, green, orange, red, purple), 26 square pillars, 21 six-way axles, 6 interlocking bases, 1 crank handle, and activity guide
- Great for ages 3+