Work under the hood of your own race car with Meccano’s S.T.E.M. building kit! For generations, Meccano has designed building sets that challenge and thrill kids! Now a new group of innovative builders can assemble their own race car, complete with modern stylizing! Set at a novice difficulty level, young builders can work solo or pair up for a fun project! Builders use durable metal parts and follow easy-to-understand instructions as they piece together their race car. Along the way, young builders see how principles from science, technology, engineering and math are applied in practical ways. Young mechanics will feel like part of the pit crew as they use the working jack stand and jacks to service their race car! With cool features and real metal parts, this race car gives kids an authentic building experience. Construct a dream race car with Meccano!
- Before the race, there’s the build. Challenge the young thinker in your life to construct their own stylish race car!
- Builders work with real tools (included) to screw-in metal nuts, bolts, and wheels. When finished, builders have a working race car and a huge sense of satisfaction!
- This model race car kit is S.T.E.M. approved. As they put together the pieces of this race car, kids will see how principles from the disciplines of science, technology, engineering, and math are practically applied.
- The Race Car from Meccano is recommended for amateur builders aged 8+. Construction time of 1-3 hours. Combine and play with the Race Truck and Race Buggy sets!
- Includes: 242 Parts, 2 Real Tools, 1 Stickers Sheet and 1 Instruction Sheet for 1 Model