Educational benefits- •Physical benefits: toy blocks build strength in a child’s fingers and hands, and improve eye-hand coordination. They also help educate children in different shapes. •Social benefits: block play encourages children to make friends and cooperate, and is often one of the first experiences a child has playing with others. Blocks are a benefit for the children because they encourage interaction and imagination. Creativity can be a combined action that is important for social play. •Intellectual benefits: children can potentially develop their vocabularies as they learn to describe sizes, shapes, and positions. Math skills are developed through the process of grouping, adding, and subtracting, particularly with standardized blocks, such as unit blocks. Experiences with gravity, balance, and geometry learned from toy blocks also provide intellectual stimulation. •Creative benefits: children receive creative stimulation by making their own designs with blocks.
- 60 piece set with a tote bag! Much safer and much more quiet than plastic or wooden blocks! 10 different shapes and sizes that comes in red, green, blue, yellow, orange, purple and pink.
- Each piece is divided into two colors.
- Passed children safety choke test. The soft texture of the blocks is designed for children with sensitive skin.
- Made from non-recycled, non-toxic, light weight, durable, and high density EVA foam: durable, hard to peel off, safe, with bold colors! Conforms to all US safety standards and regulations. Test reports upon request.
- The blocks are also waterproof and can be used during bath time.