In The Game of Life game players choose a path and move their car tokens around the gameboard from Start to Retirement. Who is headed for wealth and fortune? Pick a path for a life of action, unexpected surprises, and dream vacations, but spend cash wisely because the wealthiest player at the end wins the game.
- The Game of Life game is full of surprises
- Choose a path for a life of action, adventure, and unexpected surprises
- Adopt pets
- Fun family game
- Includes gameboard with spinner, 100 cards, 5 Spin to Win tokens, 4 cars, 24 people pegs, 12 pet pegs, money pack, and game guide. Ages 8 and up. For 2 to 4 players.
Azul was designed by the world famous, award winning game author Michael Riesling. Azul captures the beautiful aesthetics of Moorish art in a contemporary board game. Players compete as artisans decorating the walls of the royal Palace of Dvora. By carefully drafting the correct Quantity and style of tiles, the most clever of artisans plan ahead to maximize the beauty of their work (not to mention their scores!) while ensuring they wasted no supplies in the process. Introduced by the moors, “azulejos” (originally white and blue ceramic tiles) were fully embraced by the Portuguese, when their King Manuel I, on a visit to the Alhambra Palace in Southern Spain, was mesmerized by the stunning beauty of the Moorish decorative tiles. The King, awestruck by the interior beauty of the Alhambra, immediately ordered that his own Palace in Portugal be decorated with similar wall tiles. As a tile laying artist, you have been challenged to embellish the walls of the royal Palace of Dvora.
- High quality components and fun, accessible gameplay
- Fun tile drafting and tile placement mechanics
- For 2 4 artisans, age 8 and up
- Game plays in 30 40 minutes
The thrill of bankrupting an opponent, but it pays to play nice, because fortunes could change with the roll of the dice. Experience the ups and downs by collecting property colors sets to build houses, and maybe even upgrading to a hotel! The more properties each player owns, the more rent can be charged. Chance cards could be worth money, or one might just say Go To Jail! The Hasbro Gaming and Monopoly names and logos, the distinctive design of the gameboard, the four corner squares, the Mr. Monopoly name and character, as well as each of the distinctive elements of the board and playing pieces are trademarks of Hasbro.
- Buy, sell, dream and scheme your way to riches
- Players buy, sell and trade to win
- Build houses and hotels on your properties and bankrupt your opponents to win it all
- Chance and Community Chest cards can change everything
- Includes gameboard, 8 Tokens, 28 Title Deed Cards, 16 Chance Cards, 16 Community Chest Cards, 32 Houses, 12 Hotels, 2 Dice, Money Pack and Game Guide
Roll it to the limit for the ultimate win with the Yahtzee Classic game. With a sleek shaker and 5 dice, you’re ready to roll! Take turns rolling dice to try to score combos. You get a total of 13 turns and may roll up to three times on a turn. At the end of each turn, you must fill in one empty box in your column on the score card. The player with the highest grand total at the end of all 13 rounds wins. It’s up to the player whether they hustle for a full house or risk it all for a Yahtzee roll. Show it off, and let the dice fall where they may. Game includes 5 dice and shaker that doubles as storage for easy clean up and travel. Yahtzee is a trademark of Hasbro.
- Dice-rollin’ battle game
- Includes 5 dice and shaker
- Yahtzee comes with 100 score cards
- Shaker doubles as a storage case
- Great family fun
It’s the Guess Who? game – the original guessing game! This Guess Who? game goes back to the tabletop style boards, styled after the original, rather than handheld boards. Each player chooses a mystery character and then using yes or no questions, they try to figure out the other player’s mystery character. When they think they know who their opponent’s mystery character is, players make a guess. If the guess is wrong, that player loses the game! Players can also challenge opponents to a series of games in the Championship Series, where the first player to win 5 games is the Guess Who? champion.
Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
- Features tabletop gameboards and game pieces
- Players try to guess each other’s mystery character
- For 2 players
- Includes 2 game boards, 48 face cards, 24 mystery cards, 2 scorekeepers, and instructions.
- Can you Guess the other player’s mystery character?
Slide, collide and score to win the Sorry! Game. Kids draw cards to see how far they get to move one of the pawns on the board. If they land on a Slide they can zip to the end and bump their opponents’ pawns – or their own! Jump over pawns and hide in the Safety zone where opponents can’t go. Kids keep on moving and bumping until they get all three of their pawns from Start to Home. But watch out, because if the pawn gets bumped, Sorry! It’s all the way back to Start! Sorry! and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
- Ditch the TV, and re-ignite family night with the get-together amusement of a Hasbro game
- Party it up, and surprise guests at your next event with laugh-out-loud game from Hasbro gaming
- Nostalgic tabletop gameplay meets interactive digital content for an immersive gaming experience
- Hasbro gaming imagines and produces games that are perfect for every age, taste, and event
- Includes gameboard, 12 Sorry! Pawns, 44 cards, and instructions
This exclusive edition of the Battleship game includes 2 planes in addition to ships, for exciting aircraft combat. In head-to-head battle, players search for the enemy’s fleet of ships and aircraft, and destroy them one by one. With convenient portable battle cases and realistic looking naval crafts and planes, the Battleship game puts players right in the middle of the action. Each player announces the coordinates of each strike, and then hopes that it hits. Position ships strategically to survive opponent’s relentless strikes, and track hits and misses with red and white pegs on the ocean grid. No ship or aircraft is safe in this game of stealth and suspense. Hasbro gaming and all related terms are a trademark of Hasbro.
- A twist on the classic battleship game: This Amazon exclusive battleship game features airplanes in addition to Ships for awesome strategic gameplay and epic battles
- Sink Ships and crash Planes: with this Amazon exclusive edition, fans of the battleship game can crash enemy Planes in addition to sinking Ships to win
- Portable Game: the battleship game includes 2 portable battle cases so players can take it with them, and Dive into an instant game on the go
- A childhood favorite: remember playing the battleship game as a kid? Kids and adults can enjoy playing this entertaining game together. It’s also a great strategy game. Play it in the classroom
- Convenient storage: The game has convenient ship, plane, and peg storage on the side of the ocean grid
Conspiracy Theory Trivia Game is designed tests players knowledge on hundreds of Internet conspiracies. There are five categories of conspiracies: Mythos (mythical places and creatures), Aliens (ancient and modern), Technologies, Schemes (governments and secret organizations), and Random (everything else). To win, you must correctly answer trivia questions to collect a matching set of cards. But beware of government cover-ups that could take some or all of your collection. Great family fun or party game for conspiracy buffs and sheeple alike.
- Conspiracy Theory Trivia Board Game tests your knowledge of the world of Internet conspiracies
- Answer questions to collect conspiracy cards to win, but be careful of Cover-Ups
- A QR code is printed on every conspiracy card if you want more details (like when the ghost of JFK revealed that all dolphins are aliens)
- The perfect party game for 2 to 6 players (or teams) ages 14 and up
- Contains 250 Conspiracy cards and 25 Cover Up cards
Put letters together, build words, add up your points and win! This classic game features the classic Scrabble equipment for a big-time word-on-word showdown. Do you see a word your opponent hasn’t seen. A double or triple letter or word space that will let you earn big points. Could the luck of the draw win you the game. Use your letters to score points and challenge your family and friends. It’s your word against theirs! Scrabble and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
- Classic Scrabble game has the letter tiles and game guide for a wordy showdown
- Store the tiles in the drawstring bag
- Every letter counts in Scrabble
- Includes 1 game board, 100 wooden letter tiles, 4 tile racks, 1 drawstring letter bag and game guide
- Includes 1 gameboard, 100 wooden letter tiles, 4 tile racks, 1 drawstring letter bag and game guide
Stalking lions, charging rhinos, snapping crocodiles, and other dangerous creatures—in the wild world of Jumanji, they’re only a die roll away! Grab your pawn, roll the eight-sided number die and move through the jungle. Draw a danger card, then use your decoder to discover the secret message and see if disaster strikes. Your fellow players must race against time to rescue you. The jungle threatens and begins to fill up the Doomsday Grid. If the grid fills up, the jungle will overpower you and your fellow players—everyone loses. If you are the first to reach the center before the Doomsday Grid fills up, yell “Jumanji!” and win!
- A game for those who seek to find…a way to leave their world behind.
- This family game is really wild.
- Play the game that pursues you.
- Adventurers beware: do not begin unless you intend to finish.
- Includes: game board, pawns, rhino figure, timer, number die, 4 rescue dice, 30 danger cards, game board center, decoder, label sheet, complete instructions