See why LATICE (Standard Edition) is such a highly rated strategy game. Be the first player or team to play all of your tiles. Play faster by matching tiles on two or more sides, landing on Sun squares or using wind tiles to shift the tiles on the board. Advanced players will plan their turns ahead of time, strategically use the board and wind tiles, and play both offensively and defensively based on their knowledge of remaining tiles.
The Latice (standard edition) game includes 84 cardboard tiles, 14″ game board, 4 tile racks, 32 acrylic stones, box and 11-language instruction booklet (English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Polish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean).
- Latice is a new classic strategy board game for 2-4 players (or teams). Perfect for adults, small parties, kids (ages 6+) or families, fun for everyone!
- Simple rules that combine into surprisingly deep strategies as you learn the game. 3 minutes to learn, 20 minutes to play, a lifetime to master.
- Develops cognitive, spacial recognition, planning and interpersonal skills with no language, age or gender barriers, color-blind accessible through patterns on the tiles.
- We designed Latice without cheap gimmicks because we want you to play it with your friends and family for years, but we still hope you love it more than a box full of kittens!
- Includes 84 cardboard tiles, 14″ board, 4 tile racks, 32 acrylic stones, box and instructions (English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Polish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean).
Secret Hitler is a dramatic game of political intrigue and betrayal set in 1930’s Germany. Players are secretly divided into two teams – liberals and fascists. Known only to each other, the fascists coordinate to sow distrust and install their cold-blooded leader. The liberals must find and stop the Secret Hitler before it’s too late. Secret Hitler introduces new mechanics to the hidden-identity game genre. The first is the element of randomness. When laws are passed, the President draws three policies, passes two to the Chancellor, and the Chancellor enacts one. Only the enacted policy is revealed, so players have to rely on the President and Chancellor’s word to know what got discarded. The deck has a known initial composition (11 Fascist policies, 6 Liberal policies), and players can roughly track deck contents based on what the President and Chancellor report, though someone might have lied about what was discarded. That means players can form reasonable expectations and plan around probability, but they can also manipulate future probabilities and expectations in a way that benefits their team. The second new mechanic is the “Hitler” identity: If Hitler is elected as Chancellor after the third fascist policy has already been enacted, the game ends immediately and the fascists win. This means Hitler will spend most of the game playing as a liberal to gain players’ trust. Once the third fascist policy is enacted, anyone who has helped the group becomes immediately suspect; if the liberals make a wrong move at this point, they lose immediately. This creates incredible moments of tension and relief in the game.
- A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal
- Beautiful wooden components
- Solid game boards with foil inlay
- Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players
Codenames is a social word game with a simple premise and challenging game play. Two rival spymasters know the secret identities of 25 agents. Their teammates know the agents only by their codenames. The teams compete to see who can make contact with all of their agents first. Spymasters give one-word clues that can point to multiple words on the table. Their teammates try to guess words of their color while avoiding those that belong to the opposing team. And everyone wants to avoid the assassin. The game works very well with 4 players if you prefer to guess without help. Or you can add more players if you prefer lively discussion. There is also a cooperative variant where a single team tries to achieve the highest score they can by playing against the game itself.
- For 2-8+ Players
- 15 minute playing time
- Ages 14 and up
Watch Ya’ Mouth is the AUTHENTIC, Hilarious, Mouthguard Party Game. Originated in viral videos, Launched on Kickstarter, and now on Amazon just for you! In this laughter-inducing, competitive card-based game, teams of players, hampered by cheek retractors, attempt to read and interpret/speak out phrases and…. Hilarity ensues! Good for Ages 8+, with virtually unlimited players (when played using our “Alternate” rule set), Watch Ya’ Mouth is a must for any gathering, party, game night, or family night. Our mouthpieces are FDA and CE certified, our cards are thick and durable, and our community is second to none. With a variety of phrase packs available, ranging from Family-Safe to Adult-Only, there’s something for everyone. Be warned: Stomach-Cramping, Eye-Watering laughter is a very frequent occurrence. “One of the funniest party games there’s been” Learn it in seconds, play it for hours, and create lasting memories with your friends and family. We’re a small, independent, and extremely hard working team whose mission is to make you laugh. Join us, and welcome to the party!
- The authentic, hilarious, mouth guard party game
- Teams of players, hampered by cheek retractors, attempt to read and interpret phrases
- 3-10 players wear cheek retractors (one at a time) and speak out phrases
- Includes 143 family-safe phrases, expansion packs available
- One of the funniest party games of 2016
POOP: The Game (2-5 Players | 15 Minutes | Ages 6+) RELEASED: July 2014 — POOP is a game where the first player to run out of cards wins! Take turns pooping but don’t clog the toilet! Some cards make players perform crazy acts. POOP is playable with up to 10 players when combined with the PARTY POOPER Edition.
- A family-friendly card game for all ages!
- Take turns pooping, but don’t clog the toilet!
- If you like Uno, you’ll love POOP!
- The most enjoyable experience you’ll have outside of the bathroom!
- 100% Fiber
DRUNK STONED OR STUPID is a party game for you and your stupid friends. Each round a card is drawn and the group decides who in the group would be most likely to…
#92 CALL DIBS ON PEOPLE AT PARTIES
#119 USE DADDY’S CREDIT CARD
#147 SHAME PEOPLE FOR GOING TO BED
#163 WATCH “PLANET EARTH” FOR 5 HOURS
#207 TRASH TALK AT THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS
First a player declares themselves the judge and reads a card aloud. Each person then says who in the group should be tagged with this card and why.
Accusations can be based off of personality traits, past stories, or really anything at all. As long as you can argue your point, it’s fair game. The judge considers all accusations and makes the final ruling on who should be tagged with the card.
This person keeps the card along with the shame. The judge rotates to the next person in the group. First person with 7 cards loses. There are no winners in this game… only losers.
WARNING: This game is not for everyone. It was created by two brothers in their early 20s who have no problem shamelessly calling out their friends and being called out in return.
- 250 cards with classic and alternate rules
- For 4 or more of your stupid friends
- Now Gluten-Free!
Anti-Monopoly from University Games is a fun update of the classic game invented by Elizabeth Magie 100 years ago. It’s a twist right out of the headlines, as free market competitors clash with ruthless monopolists. In Anti-Monopoly, you must choose a side before the game begins. Will you be a monopolist or a free market competitor? The two types of players follow different rules in their quest for big money. This idea of movement and choice makes Anti-Monopoly the first game of its kind. Includes game board, cards, play money and metal playing pieces. Suitable for 2 – 4 players age 8 and up. Made in the USA. University Games offers you and your family original ways to have fun. Creative gameplay and quality components are our standard. We know that people want to play right away, so our games are easy to learn. Our games keep all players involved, even when it’s not their turn. The games combine luck and skill and present a new challenge each time you play. And all University Games products make learning fun. Spend time with us and you can have a great time with your family, get to know the neighbors, entertain your friends, and even learn to read.
- Anti-Monopoly from University Games is a fresh twist on the classic game of real estate
- Choose a side: will you be a monopolist or a free market competitor?
- Includes game board, metal playing pieces, cards and play money
- For 2 – 4 players, ages 8 and up
- University Games offers you and your family creative games that are easy to learn and fun to play
Each player is a traveler crossing the “East sea road”, one of the most magnificent roads of Japan. While traveling, players will meet people, taste fine meals, collect beautiful items, discover great panoramas and visit temples and wild places. At the end of the day, when everyone has arrived at the end of the road you’ll have to be the most initiated traveler – which means that you’ll have to be the one who discovered the most interesting and varied things.
- Point-to-point movement, set collection mechanic
- From the designer of 7 Wonders
- Gorgeous artwork and graphic design
- Easy to learn, but full of strategic choices
Exploding Kittens is a card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats. In this highly-strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian Roulette, players draw cards until someone draws an Exploding Kitten, at which point they explode, they are dead, and they are out of the game — unless that player has a defuse card, which can defuse the Kitten using things like laser pointers, belly rubs, and catnip sandwiches. All of the other cards in the deck are used to move, mitigate, or avoid the Exploding Kittens. This NSFW version of the game contains the full version of Exploding Kittens, but the artwork on each card has been replaced with content too horrible/amazing to be used in the original Exploding Kittens game. The NSFW Edition can be played with 2 to 5 players or combined with another deck to play with up to 9 players.
- Exploding Kittens NOT SAFE FOR WORK Edition is a card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and boob wizards and sometimes butts.
- This NSFW Edition of Exploding Kittens is an ADULT ONLY party game for 2-5 players (up to 9 players when combined with any other deck).
- This is the most-backed project in Kickstarter history and all cards feature illustrations by The Oatmeal.
- Includes 56 cards (2.5 x 3.5 inches), box, and instructions.
- This box, like 99.99% of boxes, does not meow.
The exciting Pie Face game is filled with fun and suspense, and somebody’s bound to get splatted! Just put some delicious whipped cream from home or the wet sponge on the “hand” of this hilarious game unit and start turning the handles. It could go off at any time, so keep your fingers crossed and hope you’re not the one who gets a splat in the face! You score a point for every time you turn the handle without getting pie-faced, and the one who scores 25 points wins. Take some risks and hope for the best in this hilarious Pie Face game! Pie Face, Rocket Games and logo are trademarks of Rocket Games. 2014 Rocket Games. Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
- Hilarious Pie Face game might just splat you in the face
- Pie-throwing arm could go off at any moment
- Score a point every time you turn the handle without getting splatted
- Includes I pie thrower, 1 throwing arm, 2 handles, chin rest, splash guard mask, spinner and sponge.