Get a Jump Start on Your Kid’s Education
May be your child hasn’t started school yet, but now is the best time to start introducing skill sets that they’ll use for the rest of their lives. Our engineer toys for kids isn’t just a fun way to pass the time. By participating in the building of these parts, your child will learn how to put things together, how to think analytically, and how to expand their creativity and imagination.This is a far superior option to television or video games.Do your kids and yourself a huge favor by teaching them these skills at an early age. It will help prepare them for school and play time with other kids down the road.
Great for Both Little Boys AND Little Girls
In today’s world, it is very important that we empower our daughters to be independent and equipped to solve problems. Girls will appreciate the Jumbo Gears as much as boys. The hands on building toys will teach girls that playing with building blocks isn’t just for boys; it is a great start in preparing your daughter to learn how to make things herself and develop problem-solving skills that will benefit her down the road.
Included With Your Order:
192 blocks of various colors and sizes
A Resizeable Chain
Made for ages 4 and up
You can take the Jumbo Gears everywhere
The ETI gear toys for kids comes with a bin to keep all the pieces together and transport from place to place. The lightweight bin allows you to take the gears to a kids birthday party, pool party, or bbq. Take them with you on a road trip or plane to keep the little ones entertained for long stretches of time. If it’s rainy or cold outside, take out the interactive learning toys instead of flipping on the television to encourage playtime and imagination. This set also makes for a fantastic gift for any kid or even a baby shower.
You are backed by our 100% Money Back Guarantee!
- ► MUCH BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO TELEVISION OR IPADS More and more research is pointing to children’s overuse of technology as the culprit of behavioral and learning problems. Your kids deserve better than that. Challenge their minds and imagination with our educational jumbo gear building sets for kids. They will challenge your little ones and encourage creativity, problem solving, and motor skills –crucial building blocks to a child’s mental foundation.
- ► ENDLESS WAYS TO PLAY Our kids engineering and learning kits come with so many pieces, the ways your child can utilize each part is endless. Your kid can create a winding gear train, a cranking tower with a fan or any wacky interlocking contraption you can imagine. Build whatever you want. The possibilities are tireless. With the ETI construction building sets, your child can create so many things, it’ll spark creativity and motor skills that he or she will benefit from for years to come.
- ► HELP YOUR CHILD BUILD SOCIAL SKILLS AT AN EARLY AGE. We believe that social development, teamwork and collaboration are critical to success in today’s world. Jumbo Gears was designed to develop the foundation of these at an early age. Our building sets for kids age 7 and younger encourages children to work together as a team to build awesome creations. In doing so, your children learn how to share and work together, giving them a sense of achievement and camaraderie.
- ► SAFE FOR YOUR CHILD, SUPER-CONVENIENT FOR YOU! – Cleaning up after playtime will become a breeze, since your jumbo building blocks are super-easy to clean and come with a handy storage box for your maximum convenience! And the best part? Our toys are tested by an independent third-party and are certified non-toxic, BPA-safe, Lead-safe, Phthalates-safe and skin-safe! We put our money where our mouth is and that’s why we offer 100% Money Back Guarantee!
- ► ABOVE ALL, WE WANT TO PUT A SMILE ON YOUR CHILD’S FACE! – When it comes to your child’s safety and physical and educational well-being, you don’t have to compromise! Our educational STEM toys are designed by child education experts in order to spark creativity and imagination without posing any risk! Can you really afford to miss out on this chance to boost your child’s potential?