The Traxxas TRX-4 Scale and Trail Crawler is an all-new design with exciting new features, versatility, and capability. In other words, we built it the Traxxas way, rugged, powerful, and ready for fun! Underneath the authentic scale look is a machine built for extreme off-road capability that takes you to new places and new adventures. Exclusive solid portal axles combine with the steel ladder frame to deliver maximum ground clearance and virtually eliminate torque twist. Both front and rear differentials lock remotely to allow both sharp turning and maximum traction when you need it. A remotely operated high/low range transmission allows TRX-4 to be fast on the trail, while still having the torque and control to tackle a technical climb. Waterproof electronics allow you to run with confidence in the toughest conditions. Innovative new cruise control allows you to set your speed on the 2.4GHz TQi radio and adjust it from the Multi-Function knob to match your pace. Long-travel aluminum GTS shocks provide plenty of articulation and allow height adjustment with the threaded collars. A new waterproof 2075X metal gear servo provides turning grunt to the thick steel steering links. A dual-fit battery tray accommodates both full-size batteries and small 1/16 scale batteries for weight biasing (batteries sold separately). Extreme approach angles and 3.14″ of ground clearance tackle the toughest technical climbs. The new highly-detailed scale Land Rover Defender body is as tough as it is good looking. Pick one up today and discover a whole new approach to scale crawlers.
- Innovative portal axles provide huge ground clearance and virtually eliminate chassis torque twist
- Lock differentials and operate the high/low range transmission remotely from the transmitter
- XL-5 HV ESC and powerful 21T Titan 550 motor accept 6 or 7-cell NiMH or 2 or 3-cell LiPo batteries (sold separately)
- Waterproof electronics allow you to drive the TRX-4 in the worst conditions
- Highly detailed Land Rover Defender body with functional accessories and spare tire. Refer user manual for troubleshooting steps.